As I often say – “I get it”.
Doing the things that we need to do in order to achieve the results that we desire isn’t easy.
I can do what I can to help people challenge the conversations in their heads regarding making different food choices and getting in regular exercise.
But it still involves time and effort.
It can be hard.
But do you know what is even harder?
– A body you hate when you look in the mirror.
– Having to avoid things that you would like to do because you’re worried about how you’ll look doing them.
– Not having enough energy to keep up with the kids and do the things that you’d all like to do.
– A dead sex life.
– Feeling snappy and irritable.
The hardest thing that we can do is;
Living a life we hate.
Jon ‘Kulm’ Hall
P.S. Wanting to make 2024 the year that you drop that you finally drop that weight, improve your energy and mood AND keep it going?
Here are three reasons to take action now and reserve your space at RISE for the New Year;
– Get a place – we’ve sold January out in December for 10 years straight and this year will be no different. Leave it till then and you’ll have to wait or end up somewhere less good and getting worse results.
– 2023 prices locked in before the annual price increase
– Rest of the year for free. Even if you don’t do any workouts, you’ll have coaching, support and accountability over Christmas to mean you don’t have even more to undo come January
It’s www.myrise.co.uk/apply to arrange a no pressure, no salesy stuff opportunity to look at the programme and see if we’re a good fit for each other (and for you not to miss out)
RISE in Macclesfield was established in 2012 and specialise in Group Personal Training weight loss programmes for those that don’t like the gym and find diets boring and restrictive!